Hello! So at this time of the year our skin tends to get a bit of dry or if you’re me extremely dry. I believe that healthy skin is beautiful skin which means during these harsher weather months you need to be HYDRATING! One of the first steps to ensuring your skin stays dewy and fresh you need to be using a face wash with the right ingredients. Just because it say’s it will hydrate your skin doesn’t mean it really will. Here are my top 5 favorite hydrating facial washes. Thanks for reading. Xoxo.
- Glamglow Thirsty Cleanse $39 at Sephora. It contains Brazilian yellow clay to help to remineralize the skin, pure green coconut water to immediately boost skin for intense hydration, olive milk rich in olive lipids and proteins to replenish skin, and plumeria flower blossom extract rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 to restore the skin barrier function. Indian gooseberry revitalizes and restores natural skin clarity. It will leave your skin feeling looking feeling beautiful.
- Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil Gel $28 at Sephora. This cleansing oil hydrates and replenishes, leaving skin silky smooth. A signature, lightweight botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp), and rice bran oil hydrates, smooths, and protects for the appearance of firm, youthful skin.
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser $38 at Sephora. The Soy Face Cleanser from Fresh instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Rich in amino acids, soy proteins support moisture retention, giving skin the appearance of elasticity and firmness while rosewater balances and tones the skin
- NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser $29 at Sephora.-This creamy, moisture-rich formula helps maintain skin’s moisture balance while removing makeup and impurities. Formulated with NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™, Gentle Cream Cleanser contains wild rose extract, chamomile, and monoi oil, a natural oil known for its hydrating and moisturizing abilities.
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser $32 at Sephora. This rich and creamy cleanser is formulated with rich emollients and an enriched mineral water blend, and its avocado butter infusion of jojoba, avocado, and grape seed oils leaves skin with a cushiony, comfortable feel. Ideal for normal to extra-dry skin types, it gently and effectively removes impurities so that skin still appears soft, smooth, and supple.